What I want to read in 2018:
- More books set in New York’s late-19th century Gilded Age.
- More romantic suspense books based on real-world issues.
- Anything by Cindy Gerard. Why no new books?
- More Regency romances that are on the serious side. I’m tired of Disney fluff with pop culture titles.
- Some child-free sweeter stories. If you want to pick up something less about the sex (e.g. some of Harlequin’s lines), it’s really, really hard to find something that doesn’t have an abandoned baby/cutesy identical twins/a kid who wants a wife for his daddy as its focus.
- Some historical romances without a gimmicky thing that connects the characters. Families? Yes. Spy clubs? No.